Sunday, 30 July 2017

You make me happy

I was in my happy place last week – shabby, pink and pretty.  Oh yeah!

I used a whole bunch of goodies from Love to Craft and Create on this card :-

The dies used are Peony Flower Die Set, Memory Box, Crafters Companion, Prima, Rosy Owl and eBay.  The butterfly washi tape is also an eBay find as are the heart glass bottles.  The oval frame is from The Range and the sentiment is a SU rub-on.


bev-rochester-llc-300717-1jpg


I love these little glass bottles so hard. ♥



The butterfly comes as two separate die sets …. the solid and the frames.  I cut the solid from parchment paper and then adhered the frames to the front.


bev-rochester-llc-300717-3jpg



bev-rochester-llc-300717-3


Have a great week x

11 comments:

  1. so lovely, I like the flower petals, soft and look delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those small bottles inside the frame ... Beautiful... I love it. Great Details on the card.. The Flower is FAB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I was wondering about that butterfly. Clever idea for a die.
    The flower is gorgeous, and I love the open-veined leaves. You put everything together so perfectly. I never tire of your cards.
    I am finally back on Google so I can comment, but I've admired your work for a long time. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonjour
    bravo pour cette carte qui est un véritable petit bijou. J'adore.
    bonne semaine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. j aime beaucoup la petite bouteille et la fleur rose, c'est une très jolie carte!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Bev with lots of lovely details , hope your week is a good one xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Should be placed in a shadow box and hung on the wall...so very, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails