Wednesday, 12 July 2017

Penguin loves his kittens

The winner of the border die is in the post below.

Okay, so I’ve officially found my all time favourite stamp – Penguin loves his kittens digi stamp drawn by Crissy Armstrong for Whimsy Stamps.  I don’t think I’ve ever had so much fun colouring an image as I did this little sweetie.  Love love love it!

I’ve gone digi with the sentiment too, from the Vintage Sentiments that I designed for Whimsy a while back.  I cropped the sentiments I wanted in Word, spaced them so I could die cut them as I needed them and voila!  A canny little tag for my card – and doesn’t the sentiment fit with that lil’ penguin hugging his kitty lol/

bev-rochester-whimsy-digi-Penguin-Loves-His-Kittens

I used my beloved copic markers to colour up the stamp -
Penguin: C9, 7, 5, 3; W1, 0, 00; R20, 00; YR24, 21, 31, 30
Kitties: W5, 3, 1, 0, 00; R20, 00
Bows: R85, 83, 81
Grass: YG67, 63, 61, G20
And some light blue prismacolor pencil for the shading around the penguin.

bev-rochester-whimsy-digi-Penguin-Loves-His-Kittens1

The paper is from the First Edition Pretty Posy pad – The Range were doing 2 FE pads for £10 on the weekend …. guess who filled her boots Winking smile


bev-rochester-whimsy-digi-Penguin-Loves-His-Kittens2

Back on Sunday with my first card for my GDT  spot with Love to Craft and Create.

11 comments:

  1. Ooooh this is just so cute l adore your image and the colouring is stunning love how you not only add lots to the front of your card but also the inside your so talented x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute ! Lots of gorgeous details also and I must say first edition paper pads are one of my favourites too a girl can never have enough of them, hope you had your extra large boots on lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the image and it's a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Cute!.. Love your colouring of the animals... well done!.. That border die... hmmm wonder if it is the same one I have... but never used.. Love it.. Cute Sentiment and lovely Flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This image is so cute Bev, I love it. Your card is beautiful.
    Rene from OZ x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable image, and your card is spectacular! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. J'aime beaucoup cette très jolie carte!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails