Sunday, 16 July 2017

First DT post for Love to Craft and Create

I’m doing some guest designing for Love to Craft and Create for the next few months, and here’s the first card done for the Love to Craft and Create blog.


Bev-Rochester-LLC-160717a


I’ve used the most delectable UKH Gallery Mademoiselle paper pad -  so pretty ♥

I made the flowers from white 0.6mm Foamiran which I coloured with oil pastels.  Honestly, if you haven’t tried the 0.6mm foamiran I urge you to do so.  It’s in a league of it’s own and is so easy to work with and shapes beautifully.  I used the Craft Passion Flowers set -06 for the peach flowers and the Craft Passion Flowers set - 03 for the small white flowers.  They are so sweet and fill in all the gaps .  I used three different stamens in the flowers - Flower Plastic Stamens - Green II for the small peach flowers, Butter Yellow Matt Heart Stamens for the large flower and 1mm White Pearl Stamens for the white flowers


Bev-Rochester-LLC-160717-1a


I used the Scrapiniec Royal Coat of Arms 2 chipboard for the layer under the flowers and finished off with some pearls and scrunched seam binding.


Bev-Rochester-LLC-160717-2a


Love how this card turned out, and peach makes such a lovely change from my usual PINK!!!


Bev-Rochester-LLC-160717-3a


I’ll be back on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday with cards for the Whimsy Stamps July release.

Have a fab week xo

9 comments:

  1. Liked it on Facebook and love it here Bev, so gorgeous, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely stunning Bev, they are so lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Bev that is such a beautiful card so delicate and pretty, the ladies at love to craft and create are so blessed to have you as a gdt , and I must say the papers are beautiful too, many woman have obsessions with handbags and shoes but I most certainly don't mine is definitely papers I just can't get enough of them I have so many unused ones it's shocking but I just couldn't live without them lol enjoy the rest of your weekend and I look forward to seeing the next card xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!!! This is gorgeous!!! I am so happy I have come across a photo of your work on Facebook. (loved it, by the way) I am your new follower :)
    Samra
    Paper Talk with Samra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cette carte est magnifique,j'aime beaucoup les fleurs roses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card love the flowers x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails